From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sue Caro
Sent: 26 August 2015 14:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dedicated Diversity teams across HEIs

Hi
I am hoping that members can assist by sharing information about the Diversity set up at their specific institutions? I am interested to know how many people are in your dedicated diversity team (full and part time), whether you are signed up to the Athena Swan charter mark and if so, do you have extra resources available to assist with the charter mark?
All answers gratefully received!
Best wishes

Sue Caro
Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Governance & Compliance
SOAS, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square
London WC1H 0XG
020 7898 4958

Please note I am in the office Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

University of Cumbria is a Company Limited by Guarantee, Registered in England & Wales No. 06033238. Registered Office: University of Cumbria, Fusehill Street, Carlisle, CA1 2HH. Telephone 01228 616234.

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.