Hi Sue

At BCU, from a staff perspective E&D (protected characteristics) shared amongst individuals in the HR Department.

From a student policy and general institutional perspective there is me 0.8FTE and I am based in the Planning and Performance Department; we do not have a dedicated E&D Team.

The University has an Athena Swan Committee that is working towards the bronze award supported by a recently appointed AS Research Fellow/Project Manager.

Best wishes

Kwabena Osayande

Equality and Diversity Policy Advisor

Planning and Performance and Department

Birmingham City University

University House

15 Bartholomew Row

Birmingham B5 5JU

T: +44(0)121 331 6705 (direct line)

E: [log in to unmask]   W: www.bcu.ac.uk

infoPlease e-mail [log in to unmask] for all data analysis requests