Thanks, Ted. That's great that the Disenchantment book won the Weber prize! Thanks for the recommendations.

All the best,

Jenny

On 28 August 2015 at 11:08, Ted Hand <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Don't neglect academia.edu where Egil and Wouter et al have posted lots of great articles
The Disenchantment book won the Weber prize so it's kind of exciting.
I'd also recommend Victoria Nelson's Secret Life of Puppets