Hi Vincent,
In principle you cannot combine the 3 data sets. The option you mention of
re-running the movei-processing step 3x with different sections of the
data.star should work. You can do this by just providing a different
particles_movie.star file for each movie-refinement: so no need to alter
the data.star from the average-particle refinement.
You should then also run the polishing in 3 different steps. Hopefully,
each of them will reach enough resolution to get good Bfactor and scale
factors for all movie frames. If so, then you can combine the polished
particles in the end.
HTH,
Sjors

--