Nice! We have roads in the Iron Age and Hellenistic in Turkey like that!
Salima Ikram
Professor of Egyptology
Department of Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology and Egyptology
American University in Cairo
AUC Avenue, PO Box 74
New Cairo 11835
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]
tel: 20-2-2615-3779; fax: 20-2-2797-4903