Hi all,
I do all my graphs myself, using OpenOffice Calc (free Excel) and then exporting them in Inkscape (free Illustrator) where I can change little details and get a vectorial graph. I  also do all my pictures myself, sometimes they’re good enough :). I’m in a commercial unit and the time I spend on that work is included in my study’s planning.

Thierry ARGANT