Hi All

Our latest episode on Talking Walking is out now - it's an interview with Idit Elia Nathan, inviting you to Play the city now or never...

http://www.talkingwalking.net/idit-elia-nathan-talking-walking/

Apparently, according to robotic analysts, Talking Walking has had 500,000 listeners to date!

Statistic or outright lie? - we don't know whether to believe it or not.

However, we wouldn't have got half that many without all your help in either submitting to being interviewed or spreading the word about our podcasts.

Thanks again for sharing, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Managing Director
Rethinking Cities Ltd
07725555460
http://www.rethinkingcities.net
@RethinkCities
Geovation Housing Challenge Finalist 2015

Producer - Talking Walking
Founding Director of the Museum of Walking