Dear All,

Please find below the announcement for ACAT2016 in Chile, 18-22 January 2016. I encourage you to submit abstracts but note that, as normal, only a limited amount of funding, or co-funding, may be available from GridPP to support speakers etc. Submissions are more likely to be accepted if they describe concrete results from new work. Updates on work reported elsewhere (they check against CHEP talks, for example), and talks about stuff that has not actually been done yet, are quickly rejected!

Regards, Dave.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Announcing ACAT2016 Conference on Jan 18-22 2016 in Valparaiso, Chile
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 12:28:26 +0000
From: Federico Carminati <[log in to unmask]>
To: Federico Carminati <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleague
   it is our pleasure to announce the 17th International workshop on Advanced Computing and Analysis Techniques in physics research (ACAT) that will take place on January 18 - January 22, 2016 (Monday-Friday) on the campus of the Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María (UTFSM), in Valparaíso, Chile. Important dates are

• Abstracts submission deadline: November 1st 2015
• Contribution acceptance announced: November 15
• Paper submission by: February 29, 2016

Registration is open at https://indico.cern.ch/event/397113. We sincerely hope you will be able to consider attending.

Thanks and best regards,

Federico Carminati
CERN-PH