Hi All,

Unfortunately Dave is supervising an exam which is overrunning, would it be possible for Andy to chair the meeting ?
In an unrelated note, all our Vidyo conferencing rooms are booked, this will probably result in a diminuished Imperial contingent.

regards,
Daniela

On 3 July 2015 at 09:34, David Colling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Are there any slides to be uploaded? If so to whom should I give access?

--
Sent from the pit of despair

HEP Group/Physics Dep
Imperial College