In one of my previous message I said that CVMFS_REPOSITORIES was not needed with v2.1.X, except for some 'special' cases (monitoring, stricter user access). What's in

https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/w/index.php?title=UK_CVMFS_Deployment#Install_cvmfs_configuration_files

needs probably updated, definitely CVMFS_REPOSITORIES cannot be only "atlas,atlas-condb,lhcb"

Catalin