So interestingly I can’t get gridpp.egi.eu <http://gridpp.egi.eu/> to work at Glasgow, all the other egi.eu <http://egi.eu/> domains work fine… tried

/cvmfs/pheno.egi.eu <http://pheno.egi.eu/>
/cvmfs/cernatschool.egi.eu <http://cernatschool.egi.eu/>
/cvmfs/mice.egi.eu <http://mice.egi.eu/>
/cvmfs/na62.egi.eu <http://na62.egi.eu/>

and even

/cvmfs/phys-ibergrid.egi.eu <http://phys-ibergrid.egi.eu/>

which all seem to work even though we don’t list them in our default.local file but when I try to access gridpp.egi.eu <http://gridpp.egi.eu/> it says it can’t be found. Is that supposed to exist I know I remember people talking about it in ops but to be honest never tried testing it.

Thanks,

Gareth