Dear all

A reminder to (tell your RAs/friends to) register for the meeting tomorrow if you plan to attend and haven’t registered yet. Please check http://www.ccppetmr.ac.uk/softdev070715.html

For those that will attend, I'd like you to

-          have a look at the slides on the project overview from the Working Group meeting if you didn’t attend that. I will only very briefly summarise those tomorrow.
http://www.ccppetmr.ac.uk/wg_docs/wg130515/petmr_overview.pdf

-          think about "use cases", i.e. what would you like this framework to do for you (in specific terms, not too general)

Speakers:

KT: Kris Thielemans, UCL Institute of Nuclear Medicine

JH: James Hetherington, UCL Research Software Development Group

DA: David Atkinson, UCL Centre for Medical Imaging

JA: Jonas Adler, Elekta + KTH, Stockholm, Sweden

Agenda:

12.45 lunch

13.30 Welcome, CCP overview and aims for this meeting (KT)

13.50 Proposed software framework and design goals (KT+all)

14.10 Programming paradigms: functional vs object oriented (KT+ JH)

14.30 STIR overview and software design (KT)

14.25 the Gadgetron overview and software design (DA)

14.50 A python library for Inverse Problems (JA)

15.15 Intro to activity after the break (KT)

15.20 break

15.30 Construct use cases  (all)

16.10 Software design for use cases (all)

17.15 Way forward and closing (KT)

17.30 end

Kris