Dear Jana,

Look at 'Fieldtrip interactive plotting in MEEGtools toolbox.

Vladimir

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 2:58 AM, Jana Klimova <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear SPM users,

Does anyone know how to average MEG data over a time period? I have a significant cluster as a results of paired t-test. I created the average of evoked responses over subjects and now I would like to plot topographic maps for my two conditions average over a period corresponding to my significant cluster. I was looking for it for long time but only found how to average over time using spm_eeg_avgtime, which works only for time-frequency datasets. Thanks a lot for any advice.

Kind regards,
Jana