(1) No. You should never pass F-contrasts to the second-level models.
(2) The F-contrast should refer to all sessions and you can use the
replicate tool if all sessions have the same column order.
(3) I'm not familiar with the "adjust for everything" contrast. In my gPPI
toolbox, I generate an Omnibus Contrast for all tasks/PMs/derivative terms.
You can take a look at the code used. The toolbox can be found at:
http://www.nitrc.org/projects/gppi

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD