If you mean that you are using SPM12 outside of Matlab, then the tool won't work. I have yet to create a matlab-free version of the software.

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Maria Angela Guzzardi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you very much for replying, now is clear.
I had a look at  the tool peak_nii and in the manual is described the installation and usage for the SPM8 and Matlab.
I am using the SPM12 standalone version. Can I use the tool with this version? If yes, could you send some info on installation and usage?

Thanks a lot again

Maria Angela