Se below.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Aser A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
One more thing sorry,

Is it possibly to display a colour bar for the activation on the render?

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 6:54 PM, Aser A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have two questions regarding Displaying renders or canonical cortex in SPM. I am able to do them via the render option in the main window > Display > select the cortex in the canonical folder in SPM > then select the SPM.mat needed and the contrast.

However I have two questions:

1- Is it possible to do this and display it for a ROI ? for example saved in a nifiti file rather than liming the displaying for the SPM.mat ? If so how? At the same time is it possible to visualise only a ROI within the SPM.mat. For example if I would like just to show activations in the a specific area A, I want just to show the display of the SPM.mat of this area in the render?

You need to mask the data when you threshold it.

2- Is there any possiblity of knowing the anatomical  regions using for example SPM anatomy ?

You could use FIVE (mrtools.mgh.harvard.edu) or you could use peak_nii (www.nitrc.org/projects/peak_nii

Thanks

Aser