Hi All,

I've been having some trouble installing and using the ArtRepair(v5b) toolbox in SPM8 running in MATLAB R2014b.

I've placed the ArtRepair folder in the toolbox directory for SPM, and it comes up in the Toolbox drop down like the other toolboxes I've added, but when I select it, I receive this error:

Error: File: aREADMEArtRepair_v5b.m Line: 22 Column: 22
Expression or statement is incomplete or incorrect.

Error in spm (line 981)
    evalin('base',xTB(i).prog);

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

In the readme file, line 22 is a series of dashes (commenting them out only leads to another error on the next line). I admit, I am more familiar with R than MATLAB, so I'm not sure how to remedy this...

Have others encountered this error?

Thank you in advance!

Bethany Sussman

P.S. While on the subject, does anyone have experience using ArtRepair or other toolboxes/methods to look at movement sometimes around of 10-15 mm (usually in sporadic spikes)?  I'm working with a pediatric clinical population that often gives me movement between 3-5mm, but every once and a while is more severely wiggly (to use the technical term). I was planning on starting with ArtRepair to see what I can get, but if someone has recommendations for tools for that degree of movement, I appreciate any input.