Hello,

I would like to create an anatomical ROI of Hypothalamus. However, I found that  Hypothalamus is not labelled in the current version (v 2.1) of Anatomy toolbox.

At the same time, I have found studies where they have used Anatomy Toolbox to label Hypothalamus, for instance (Koelsch, S., & Skouras, S. (2014). Functional centrality of amygdala, striatum and hypothalamus in a “small-world” network underlying joy: An fMRI study with music. Human Brain Mapping, 35(7), 3485–3498. doi:10.1002/hbm.22416).

I am not able to figure out labeling of hypothalamus through anatomy toolbox.

It would be of great help if you could help me regarding the same.

Thanks in advance.

--
Avantika Mathur
Int.Phd student