Dear Liang,

I wouldn't get too worried as SPM code has undergone some development since that figure was generated and for single subject data you might get slightly different results. If you are looking for something more reproducible I suggest you follow the source analysis part of the new multimodal group chapter http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/doc/manual.pdf#Chap:data:multi

Best,

Vladimir