Hi Andrew,

There isn't guide as yet which walks you through the whole process but we are currently doing this and hopefully will be available within few weeks. In the meantime, you can either can get clues by reading previous papers on how to do this or you can use other available software for example which implement functional connectivity analysis etc. These software are usually SPM compatible and allow you to do the first level analysis.

Best regards,
AdeelĀ