Dear Alberto,

You need to have a forward model to proceed to the 'Neuronal model' stage. You won't get those dialogues if you specify and save it before loading the dataset to DCM. This can be done via the 3D source reconstruction interface. I'm quite sure the source reconstruction demo video goes through the steps.

Best,

Vladimir