Hello,

I have some concerns about global signal differences between my task and baseline conditions, as well as between two groups I'm comparing, where one group has significantly greater arousal than the other (men > women).

 Two questions:
(1) Is "adjusted" global signal correction a good way to approach both the task-related global signal concern and the between-group global signal concern?
http://www.nrc-iol.org/cores/ccnlab/publications/desjardins_neuroimage_pub.pd

(2) If adjusted global signal correction would be good in my case, does anyone know of a relatively simple way to implement it in SPM?

Thanks for any help!

~Victoria