Hi Lisa,

For quality control, there is a Quality Control module in DPABI (
http://rfmri.org/DPABI).

​

For Normalization QC, the software pops up normalized T1, EPI, GM for each
subject and a template image, with the boundaries overlayed. You can give a
QC score and a QC comment, and then select them by QC scores.

​

Best,

Chao-Gan
--