Hi, I have scanned a large number of MRI images from old T1 and T2 structural MRI films using a VIDAR DiagnosticPro scanner and eFilms software.  I can convert the DICOM files to NIFTI without any problem.  The next challenge will be to realign the images on the slices since the software was not precisely consistent about how it segmented the slice images.  Can anyone recommend software for accomplishing this?  It looks like the standard SPM realignment software realigns by volume rather than by slice.

Joe

Joseph Dien, PhD
Research Associate
Cognitive Neurology/Neuropsychology
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine

http://joedien.com