Hi, there,

I am using the  longitudinal processing module in VBM8 running on SPM12. Right after I ran the "VBM8 -->Process longitudinal data" step, I selected two data (pre and post) for one subject, then it was running OK until it got to this step with this error message:
[I have tried data from different subjects, and running this on Linux & Windows platforms, and uploading 1 vs. multiple subject data at once etc, regardless what I've tried, I kept getting this same error message where the program got stuck and would not move further]

I would appreciate any comments about the reason for getting this error and how to resolve this problem. Thanks a lot!!

--------------------------

Done 'VBM8: Estimate & Write'

Running 'VBM8 Realign: Estimate'

Weighted realignment...

Done 'VBM8 Realign: Estimate'

Running 'Apply Deformations (Many images)'

Failed 'Apply Deformations (Many images)'

Undefined function 'spm_load_float' for input arguments of type 'struct'.

In file "/home/spm12/toolbox/vbm8/cg_vbm8_defs.m" (v440), function "get_def" at line 49.

In file "/home/spm12/toolbox/vbm8/cg_vbm8_defs.m" (v440), function "cg_vbm8_defs" at line 30.

Running 'Move/Delete Files'

Done 'Move/Delete Files'

The following modules did not run:

Failed: Apply Deformations (Many images)