The 2 job adverts- a post-doc and a research assistant to work on my Wellcome Trust funded post-stroke project - Mechanisms underlying spoken language production: facilitating frontal brain networks following aphasic stroke are now out! A strong neuroimaging ( DCM) candidate  would be ideal for the postdoc position.

Details can be found here :

jobs.ac.uk ref: ALN097

jobs.ac.uk ref: ALN227

Please circulate to anyone you think may be interested.   Fingers crossed we find the right team.
Looking forward to (finally) getting going with this.

Thanks for your help.
Best wishes,
Jenny

Jenny Crinion
Clinical Scientist/ Speech and Language Therapist,
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience,
University College London,
17 Queen Square,
London WC1N 3AR,