A single flow field should be generated for each subject, which happens to be called u_rc1 because u_ is prefixed to the first imported image from each subject.
Best regards,
John

Ned <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi

I am trying to create dartel template, I noticed that it did not create flow field images (u_rc2 or c3 xxxx.nii)  for other two tissue types (wm and csf) though it creates for gray matter. However the template file (1:3) has all three tissue types. Attached is the snapshot showing image (1, 2,3 ) for gm,wm and csf in the snapshot.  Do I have to do it differently on the set up module? Please let me know

Thanks

Ned