Dear Martin,

Thank you for your reply, I saw some information about this but I don't
understand how to apply this.
Is this an option somewhere in SPM ?
And what could be the difference between this orthogonalization and
setting two one-sample : one with the covariate1 and the second with the
covariate2 (belong the fact that it will not be possible to test for
both covariates together) ?

Regards,

Alexandre