From: "Bethany" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], "Paul Mazaika" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 1:50:55 PM
Subject: Re: ArtRepair Toolbox installation/Use

Paul,

Thank you for the response. I also have found that renaming the directory where the toolbox is located to "ArtRepair" from "ArtRepair_v5b" seems to work.

I do have another question. I saw in a previous thread that it is acceptable to not run art_global right after realignment if you don't reslice until later. At realignment, I usually only reslice the mean image at realignment and don't reslice everything else until normalization. Is there a benefit to running art_global earlier in the pipeline (specifically, one  that can outweigh avoiding reslicing twice?).

Best,

Bethany