Dear McLaren
I have a question in this regard for intrinsic connection. Our subjects
were asked to identify primed famous faces and then click the button with
left or right index finger and we performed an ERP experiment on it.
I am fitting my DCM model on this task oriented experiment. But there is
one more thing to this. I am working on the source localisation results
which our former postdoc gave and left to a different lab

. I have the source data from 0-500ms as my friend did the source
localization study on it. i received the source data from him and decided
to perform effective network analysis on it. The source data i obtained is
from BESA 6.0. I decided to perform DCM analysis on this source data. So in
this regard

Do i need the intrinsic connectivity between two sources to vary, because
my data is task oriented. kindly help as it is important from my study, to
understand what an intrinsic connectivity variation can mean in a task
oriented situation.

Regards
Rajan Kashyap