Dear all

For those of you who submitted abstracts for consideration at this year’s CETL-MSOR conference, all email notifications have now been sent.  These included information on our plans for publishing Proceedings for the conference.

For clarification, we are seeking confirmation that you are interested in submitting a paper for inclusion in the Proceedings – please confirm to us by 11th August.  Note that your paper does not need to be submitted by this date.  To ensure that the Proceedings are produced in a timely manner, we are looking for papers to be submitted by the start of the conference so by Monday 7th September.

Kind regards

Moira

Moira Petrie

Project Manager

sigma Mathematics Support Network

Tel: 01509 228256

Email: [log in to unmask]

Working pattern: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays

Be part of the sigma network for cross-university mathematics and statistics support - join [log in to unmask]

Check out our website: www.sigma-network.ac.uk

Check out our Twitter feed: @sigmahubs