See below

From: Shamim, Sofia
Sent: 13 July 2015 14:26
To: +EPH.Staff; +EPH.Students; +IPH.Staff; +IPH.Students; +Farr.Institute
Subject: RE: Research Methods Course - 7-11 September 2015 - online payment booking system now open

Dear All,
A gentle reminder, that we still have a few places left on the Research Methods Course 7-11 Sept - please feel free to forward on to external contacts.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/lifelearning/courses/research-methods-hiv-sexual-health-infectious-diseases
Link to Flyer http://www.ucl.ac.uk/iph/education/accordion/researchmethodsflyer

With thanks,
Sofia