From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sue Watling <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 8:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: support for programme leaders in your institutions

Dear SEDA list members

At Lincoln we are reviewing and developing the support provided for programme leaders and wondered whether any of you would be willing to share examples of practice from your own institutions.

We are particularly interested in the following

1.      The type of support provided for programme leaders (e.g. workshops, guidance documents)
2.      Examples of handbooks or other guidance documents designed to support programme leaders in their role
3.      Whether you have any sort of community (online or offline) to support programme leaders or whether support is managed locally

As always, I am happy to collate any responses and circulate them to the list.

Best wishes

Sue
Senior Lecturer Educational Development
Educational Development and Enhancement Unit
University of Lincoln. Brayford Pool, Lincoln, Lincolnshire. LN6 7TS
tel: +44 (0)1522 886350