Dear colleagues,

I am trying to locate the most recent research on the impact that postgraduate courses (PGCHE, PGCL&T, PGCAP) have on the development of academic practice, and wondered if any of you can point me in the direction of anything post-2010 and Graham Gibbs’ Dimensions of Quality? It touches on this but  I wonder what else is out there that is recent and I haven’t been able to locate?

All thoughts are very much appreciated, and please only reply to me, not the whole list. If you would like a summary of what I find out, I will send that later on to save you all getting lots of emails.

With thanks,

Udaramati Pope

Dh. Dr Udaramati Pope  BA(Hons) MPhil PhD PGCE PGDHE

Academic Practice Consultant

[log in to unmask] | +44 (0)115 848 3768

Centre for Professional Learning and Development

Nottingham Trent University | Burton Street | Nottingham | NG1 4BU

 www.ntu.ac.uk/cpld Promoting and Supporting Professional Development at NTU

cid:7D4865D2-824C-487D-B827-76863A081566

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.