I had a very serependitious (spelling?) encounter this morning - in our local industrial estate I came across 'Lady Catherine de Bugg' in person - a former WW 1 traction engine, in War Department colours, towing a replica 10" Skoda and a supplies cart, on their way to some steam fair or other - exactly what ought to have been available to move the battery when the Germans broke through in March 1918  "After that, we tried to get orders o’ some kind or other, but nothin’ came through excep’ that all available transport was in use and not likely to be released."
Unfortunately I hadn't a camera with me, but if anyone is at the Great Dorset Steanm Fair in about six weeks' time, they will be found there, and I'm sure our NRG editor, John Radcliffe, would like an image to illustrate our note on the tale.
Alastair Wilson