Dear All,

I remember asking a question of the RUDYARD KIPLING list not long ago, and
having the function of Google explained to me (I had tried it, without
success).

So, I am a little shy of pointing list members to the internet... but our
own Kipling Society Journal is always a reasonable source for Kipling
material!

From *kiplingsociety.co.uk <http://kiplingsociety.co.uk>* , the *Readers
Guide* button leads to a page with the side bar which includes *Searching
the Kipling Journal. *Entering *Crosland* in the search box gives 18
references, of which no less than eight are to TWHC.

Enjoy!

John

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Alastair Wilson <[log in to unmask]