Hi Daniela,

Looking forward to the workshop in a few weeks!

I just wanted to clarify the start and end times of the days, because I'm being asked to schedule other meetings around the workshop. The homepage says 1200 on the 13th (is that the start time?) and 0700-1235 (which seems a bit specific!) for day two. Is it a lunch-to-lunch event?

Cheers,

Josh Brown
ORCID Regional Director, Europe
+33 782241468 (Mobile)