Thanks for this Lawrence!

I firmly believe that the Goddard Inquiry will lead to a similar revision of the law in England and Wales, as the Shaw Report in 2007 did for Scottish laws.  It’s clear at the outset that there are major RM failings in what is a very serious matter under investigation.

Surely this will make senior officials sit up and notice how very important records management is….

I’m hoping this isn’t just wishful thinking…but you know, I’m ever the optimist!!

Sarah Graham

Records Manager

Corporate Information Governance, Transformation and Corporate Operations

NHS England

4th Floor East| 4E40 | Quarry House | Quarry Hill | Leeds | LS2 7UE

Mob: TBC|  Tel:   0113 8247339

Email: [log in to unmask]

Records Management guidance and support is available on the Records Management internet page at this location:

https://nhsengland.sharepoint.com/TeamCentre/TCO/infogov/Pages/RecordsManagement.aspx

'High quality care for all, now and for future generations'