From: John Benson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 17 July 2015, 13:51
Subject: WATERWAYS WORLD

Hello everyone

This morning I’ve had a gentleman enquiring as to whether it might be possible to find a home for a complete set of Waterways World magazine 1972 to date. We already have one but I thought I’d ask if colleagues anywhere else were interested. If so, let me know and I’ll put him in touch with you.

Many thanks

John Benson
Archivist
The Waterways Archive
National Waterways Museum
South Pier Road
Ellesmere Port
Cheshire
CH65 4FW
Tel: 0151 373 4378
Mob: 07552 401132
collections.canalrivertrust.org.uk

Planning a day out? Looking for some inspiration? Then the Canal & River Trust’s Museums and Attractions are a great place to start. Find out more by visiting our website

To find out more about the Canal & River Trust and how you can get involved, please visit our website canalrivertrust.org.uk

Think before you print !

The Canal & River Trust is a new charity entrusted with the care of 2,000 miles of waterways in England and Wales. Get involved, join us - Visit I Donate I Volunteer at www.canalrivertrust.org.uk
Canal & River Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 07807276; and charity number 1146792.
The contents of this email and any attachment(s) are confidential, may be legally privileged, and are intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please do not read, copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on it. Instead, please immediately delete it from your system. It would also be appreciated if you would immediately notify the sender by replying to this email. Please note that neither Canal & River Trust nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and any attachment(s).

The Canal & River Trust is a new charity entrusted with the care of 2,000 miles of waterways in England and Wales. Get involved, join us - Visit / Donate / Volunteer at www.canalrivertrust.org.uk - Sign up for our newsletter at www.canalrivertrust.org.uk/newsletter
Canal & River Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 7807276 and charity number 1146792. Registered office address First Floor North, Station House, 500 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes MK9 1BB.
Elusen newydd yw Glandŵr Cymru sy’n gofalu am 2,000 o filltiroedd o ddyfrffyrdd yng Nghymru a Lloegr. Cymerwch ran, ymunwch â ni - Ewch i Rhoddion a Gwirfoddoli yn www.glandwrcymru.org.uk
Mae Glandŵr Cymru yn gwmni cyfyngedig drwy warant a gofrestrwyd yng Nghymru a Lloegr gyda rhif cwmni 7807276 a rhif elusen gofrestredig 1146792. Swyddfa gofrestredig: First Floor North, Station House, 500 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes MK9 1BB.

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]