SET  RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK MAIL<br />
Visit our website at http://www.childrenssociety.org.uk

If you have received this email in error and are not the intended recipient please notify the Email Administrator, using the email address: [log in to unmask] Please note that access to this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised, and we would appreciate you respecting our privacy. Any disclosure,copying or distribution of a message by an unintended recipient may be unlawful.

This email is from the Church of England Children's Society
Company No. 40004-C England
Charity Registration No. 221124
Registered Office: Edward Rudolf House, Margery Street, London WC1X 0JL
VAT Registration No. 626649317
Subsidiary Companies:
The Children's Society (Services) Ltd Company No. 4545124, The Children's Society (Trading) Ltd Company No. 885496