I’d second Madi’s comments – due to the Goddard Inquiry, worth retaining for the time being until the ‘hold’ on social care records is lifted!

Sarah Graham

Records Manager

Corporate Information Governance, Transformation and Corporate Operations

NHS England

4th Floor East| 4E40 | Quarry House | Quarry Hill | Leeds | LS2 7UE

Mob: TBC|  Tel:   0113 8247339

Email: [log in to unmask]

Records Management guidance and support is available on the Records Management internet page at this location:

https://nhsengland.sharepoint.com/TeamCentre/TCO/infogov/Pages/RecordsManagement.aspx

'High quality care for all, now and for future generations'