Hi all

I’ll be offering another two day training workshop in Adelaide, Australia on 6th and 7th August.  The first day is a basic ‘introduction to realist evaluation’.  The second day is an applied introduction to designing, collecting and analysing qualitative data (including but not limited to interview data) for realist evaluations.

If you’re already on our mailing list, you’ll receive a flyer in the next day or so.  If you’re not on our list but would like a copy of the flyer, please contact Daniel Ball - [log in to unmask]  - he’d be delighted to forward one to you.

I’m also considering running another Introduction to Realist Review workshop although I haven’t set a date for that yet – expressions of interest welcome.

Cheers

Gill

Gill Westhorp, PhD

Director, Community Matters Pty Ltd

Professorial Fellow, Charles Darwin University

33B Onkaparinga Valley Rd

Woodside SA 5244

Ph ++61 8 7325 1801 (direct)

      ++ 61 8 7325 1800 (reception)