Indeed. Previously Mother Nature has posted on these boards offering daily rates that amounted to less than the minimum wage.

(From this time last year)

You need to be at the school from 8am-4pm (first day) 8.30am – 4pm (subsequent days)
Assistant instructors will help the lead instructors, prepare the sessions and assist children with making activities, their pay for the whole week (5days Mon-Fri) is £200.00.
This is a 38hr week, so amounts to £200/38 = £5.26/hour. Now they don't put exact amounts, but I would be interested to know the actual minimum rates of pay.

Beth