You could try the HE STEM stuff to start... http://www.hestem.ac.uk  particularly the individual institution reports although the Stimulating Physics, Chemistry the Next Generation and More Maths Grads reviews will all be useful.

Or the Higher Education Academy used to hold some reviews of activities, particularly in the journal New Directions, but it's a bit buried now. I'm sure Dudley Shallcross and co did an article on Bristol Chem labs here somewhere.

And this book by Clare Gartland https://ioepress.co.uk/books/science-and-maths/stem-strategies for a more WP/stem ambassador type approach

I find there's some confusion in this field generally, with a big blur around WP work and department led outreach, but a lot of the messages are the same. This is the field my doctoral studies are in so give me a shout if a chat would be useful!
Charlotte

Sent from my iPad