Hello Maroof,

This all looks fascinating.

Are you able to chat next week?

Monday afternoon, Tuesday or Thursday could work on Skype?

Off to somewhere exciting?

Andy

On 22 Jul 2015 17:56, "Maaroof" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Andy,

I just saw your message on PSCI-COM as I wait for my flight.

We develop virtual lab simulations for teaching science - working with MIT, Harvard, Imperial College London, Exeter, Westminster etc - and we also develop our modules for VR (Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Rift, plus eventually Hololens). You can see a sample video here taken from our new Samsung Gear forensic science module: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft-pbwppS4U

We currently have received over USD$5mil in grant funding to develop science-based virtual simulations, VR based learning, and I'm looking to allocate a large amount of this soon. We've already created over 30+ modules for life sciences and our funding is there to develop new modules in all areas of science.

You can have a look at our site: web.labster.com

Happy to chat about it.

Cheers
Maaroof