Hi Andy,

I just saw your message on PSCI-COM as I wait for my flight.

We develop virtual lab simulations for teaching science - working with MIT,
Harvard, Imperial College London, Exeter, Westminster etc - and we also
develop our modules for VR (Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Rift, plus
eventually Hololens). You can see a sample video here taken from our new
Samsung Gear forensic science module:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft-pbwppS4U

We currently have received over USD$5mil in grant funding to develop
science-based virtual simulations, VR based learning, and I'm looking to
allocate a large amount of this soon. We've already created over 30+
modules for life sciences and our funding is there to develop new modules
in all areas of science.

You can have a look at our site: web.labster.com

Happy to chat about it.

Cheers
Maaroof