Dear ORNET members

This is a short note to the OR community to put the OR Society Simulation Workshop SW16 in your diary for 2016.  The workshop will take place at Ettington Chase Hotel, Stratford Upon Avon, April 11-13th 2016.

http://www.theorsociety.com/Pages/Conferences/SW16/SW16.aspx

If you an operational researcher working in the field of simulation the conference provides a good outlet for your work.  The biennial conference brings together a strong academic and practitioner field.  In addition to our usual programme of high quality oral and poster presentations this year we will be including an extra half day tutorial stream at no extra cost to delegates.   Beginner and advanced tutorials will be given by some of the top names in simulation.

A call for papers will be released shortly.

BW

Thomas Monks

NIHR CLAHRC Wessex Methodological Hub

Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton

Southampton General Hospital

Room AA72

Phone: 023 8120 8201

Twitter: @tommonks1

http://www.clahrc-wessex.nihr.ac.uk/

Latest paper: Systems modelling and simulation in health service design, delivery and decision making