Dear All

To coincide with World Suicide Day We have great pleasure in inviting you to attend the next Cultural Consultation Club Meeting on Wednesday 9th September  from 1.30pm-5.15pm at the Wolfson Institute, Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6BQ. (http://www.qmul.ac.uk/about/howtofindus/charterhouse/index.html).

We do hope you will be able to join us. There is no charge but please RSVP your attendance to Lisa Kass ([log in to unmask])

Best wishes

Dr Micol Ascoli

Consultant Psychiatrist, ELFT

Dr Walid Abdul-Hamid

Consultant Psychiatrist, North Essex Partnership Foundation Trust (NEPFT)