Hey all,

Official message:

The next M25 get together (planned for Monday 6th July) has been postponed. Unfortunately we have not had a high level of interest in presenting at this meeting and quite a low number of registrations. We will reschedule in due course and apologise for the short notice

I add:

Even though the Nightmare theme is the best theme we have ever had suggested, almost none of you showed any interest in presenting. Shame on you! ;)

Just kidding. We expect that due to a lack of promotional push and it being summer this didn’t grab your attention as much as it could have done. So we are going to plan it (with the same theme!) for autumn, September or October instead. So you have plenty of time to think about presenting then.

Apologies for short notice – and see some of you perhaps at APT in Greenwich on Tuesday instead!

To the rest of you: happy happy summer, see you in autumn!

Sonja

(and Leo and Tony and Colin and Julie)

Sonja Grussendorf
Learning Technologist

Learning Technology and Innovation (LTI)

++44 (0)20 7849 4678

lse-web twitter-black fb blog

   web       twitter    facebook   blog