Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any examples of literature searching protocols that they have written for their libraries, which may include how the requests are handled, turnaround time, format to report results back to,  or,  what resources  to search in what order, if that makes sense?

PS - I know I've put out a few requests on literature searching and a number of folk have asked for feedback....it will be coming later this year in the form of a Literature Searching MOOC for Librarians with guidance, tools and templates to cover the complete literature searching process from the user first requesting a search through to evaluation of impact. More news to follow after the summer.

Many thanks,

Michelle

Edge Hill University
Times Higher Education University of the Year

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies. Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and business communications during staff absence.